Flying Arrow! – Voodoo
How far can you go ?
Added more targets
Ratings and Reviews
It WAS fun
This game use to be very simple but also a lot of fun. Now it’s just simple. You use to have dozens of targets hidden around the map in easy and hard to reach places that you could try and take aim for. Now it’s just one target all the way out at the farthest end of where your arrow will fly to. The extra arrow markers only pop up on the direct path to that target so now the game is extremely guided and they took away most of the fun. Add back all the targets or at least an option to put them in.
Use to love this game and play a lot, but with how easy the level up is and how simple the one target is to hit it takes so long after leveling up to get to the target and it’s super simple to get to the target! GO BACK! Add more targets and the other multipliers and add more islands too after like 3 it just repeats the same place? Went from a decent game to trash🤷🏻♂️
Super simple, entertaining game. However, this game does glitch. My boyfriend and I have the exact same level strength but our maps are different and even when you make a bullseye it’s not always counted.
- 172.4 MB
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Voodoo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.